|Power Rangers Turbo|
|Original run||April 19, 1997 - November 24, 1997|
|Original broadcaster||Fox Kids|
|Production Company||Saban Entertainment|
|Executive Producer||Haim Saban |
|Sentai Counterpart||Gekisou Sentai Carranger|
|Previous Season||Power Rangers Zeo|
|Next Season||Power Rangers in Space|
Taking Rocky's place after a back injury, Justin joins the veteran rangers as the new blue Mountain Blaster Turbo Ranger.
Adam, who becomes a soccer coach and stuntman, stays green as the Desert Thunder Turbo Ranger.
Tanya, who becomes a radio DJ, stays yellow as the Dune Star Turbo Ranger
Kat, who has ambitions to be a dancer, keeps pink as the Wind Chaser Turbo Ranger
By now the longest serving Power Ranger, Tommy leads the team into battle one last time as the Red Lightning Turbo Ranger.
After Adam retires as a ranger, he chooses Carlos as his replacement.
After Tanya retires as a ranger, she chooses Ashley as her replacement.
After Katherine retires as a ranger, she chooses Cassie to be her replacement.
After Tommy retires as a ranger, he chooses T.J. to be his replacement and the new leader of the Turbo team.
A cybernetic officer who has arrived from the future to prevent the victory of evil.
A mystery warrior hailing from the planet Eltar.
Allies and other charactersEdit
Weapons and GearEdit
Turbo Morpher - The Morpher of the Turbo Rangers consists of a key and wrist mounted "ignition." Morph phrase is "Shift into Turbo"
Communicator - Wristwatch like devices that enable communication to the Power Chamber and other communicators, and teleportation.
Power Boxes - Backpack like devices that hold various survival items such as water and life preservers.
Auto Blast Defender - Combination of Auto Blaster in Turbo Mode and Turbo Navigator in Defender Mode.
- Auto Blaster - Primary sidearm for each of the Turbo Rangers. Has two modes, regular, and a more powerful Turbo Mode
- Turbo Navigators- A short range locator with two modes. The primary mode is used to locate people, power sources, and other objects. In Defender Mode it turns into a gun with pin-point accuracy.
Turbo Sword - Each ranger also carries a sword
Turbo RAM (Robotic Arsenal Mobilizer) - The Turbo Ram is small vehicle comprised of the power weaopons of the Turbo Rangers and a rolling base.
- Turbo Hand Blasters - Large twin guns belonging to the Bue Turbo Ranger
- Turbo Thunder Cannon - Cannon blaster belonging to the Green Turbo Ranger
- Turbo Star Charges - Twin square shaped devices with metal bars that are capable of firing yellow energy or emitting high voltage shocks. These belong to the Yellow Turbo Ranger.
- Turbo Wind Fire - An archer's bow that shoots pink energy beams belonging to the Pink Turbo Ranger.
- Turbo Lightning Sword - Sword belonging to the Red Turbo Ranger. Is also capable of shooting red energy blasts.
Turbine Laser - Large blaster similar to the Turbo RAM. It has a mobile vehicle mode and a blaster mode.
Senturion Synergizer - Primary sidearm of the Blue Senturion. Has three modes - Communicator Mode, Laser Pistol Mode and Sword Mode